Classroom Workshop Registration Button & Scheduling Events
Activate your “Workshop Registration” button within your ConexED Card to offer on-campus and/or/simultaneous online workshops and classroom meetings.
Activate your “Workshop Registration” button within your ConexED Card to offer on-campus and/or/simultaneous online workshops and classroom meetings. This is perfectly suitable for orientations, probation workshops, and all classroom meetings.
To activate the button, please follow these steps:
- Log into your ConexED account
- Navigate to the Card Customization page
- Check the box next to “Show the Workshop Registration button within my ConexED Card”
Next, create intake forms for specific workshops and classroom meetings and setup events with the steps below:
- Navigate to the “Classroom” section of your user account
- Click onto ”Classroom Registration Forms.”
- Using the drag and drop form builder, create a form that is specific to a workshop and classroom you would like to offer.
- Last, click onto the “Schedule a Classroom” sub navigation and create meeting with date, time, and registration form.
- Click “Save” or “Preview” before saving. Your new registration form will now appear in “My Registration Forms.”
- Go back to “Classrooms” and select “Schedule Classroom Meeting.”
- Within the “Schedule Classroom Meeting” form, select the date and time and provide a topic and description.
- Select “Attach File” if you want to include a file that will be emailed automatically to students who register for the meeting.
- In the “Invite Meeting Guests” field, add individual email addresses for recipients. Or, if ConexED is integrated with your SIS, select the appropriate roster. (This field is not required if you simply want to allow participants to register from your ConexED Card.)
- In the “Registration Form” field set a limit on the number of participants (the maximum is 100). Then select the registration form you created in steps 1–6
Click “Create Meeting.”
Go to “Classrooms” and “Upcoming Classroom Meetings” to see who has registered for your workshop.