Change Meeting Type and/or Location
Learn how to change a meeting type or location within the Group Scheduling system and automatically notify students of the change.
The steps below will walk you through the process of changing a meeting type or location in your Calendar.
Change a meeting type or location:
- Go to “Campus Calibrate” and open the group for which you wish to change a meeting type or location.
- Go to the “Calendar” tab.
- Select the appointment you wish to change. The “Appointment Details” window will appear.
- From the “Appointment Type” dropdown, select the new appointment type (e.g., Video, Telephone, In Office, etc.).
- Click “Close” and the student who scheduled the appointment will automatically receive an email with updated details about the meeting type or location (e.g., video link, phone number, location, etc.).
Here is a helpful video on these steps above: